Energy Ventures is an ASX listed company with interests in the uranium exploration and development sector.
Energy Ventures' projects are located overseas, in countries that have both excellent geological prospectivity and low country risk. The Company's investment portfolio comprises:
- 100% ownership of USA corporation Oregon Energy LLC which holds the Aurora uranium deposit located in Oregon;
- An interest in ASX listed African Energy Resources Ltd which holds coal and uranium exploration and development projects in Africa;
- 50% subsidiary Wayland Copper Ltd, which holds the Ballek copper-gold-uranium project in northern Sweden; and
- 29.8% interest in UK based gold explorer Agricola Resources plc.
- 29 November 2013 - Results of Meeting
- 31 October 2013 - Allotment of Rights Issue Shortfall
- 31 October 2013 - Ceasing to be a Substantial Holder
- 30 October 2013 - Appendix 4C - Quarterly September 2013
- 28 October 2013 - Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form
- 28 October 2013 - Annual Report to Shareholders